Friday, February 18, 2011

MY DREAM,MY FUTURE

Dreaming is not bad.Dream is an ambition that may improve our status in life.Dream is a series of scenes or feelings in our mind of a sleeping person even a person that is awake.
All of us have a dream that inspired us while we are studying and it make us to be serious. I have also a dream in life that i want to be grant. In this days, I am choosing my course to take.This course can help me because I am interested with it.The course that I want to choose are BSIT,BSBA or CRIMINOLOGY. Because of the help of my parents,teachers, friends,also with Almighty God,I can easily choose a good or the best course for me. I thank also teacher who teach us most of the time.
Dreaming is not bad.And it also inspire us to study well.

No comments:

Post a Comment