Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Ends

2010 has been a really tough year for many people and people are hopefully being optimistic about the future. Many families have been dealing with some really scary financial issues. I can tell you from personal experience 2010 was the year that I really learned to count my blessings. We had to modify our mortgage, and file personal bankruptcy. There are also many memorable moment in our life have done

But I am feeling very blessed any way. This past year, I have been able to spend more time with my family and really connect with my teenagers. I've been able to reflect on my life and am so grateful that I am healthy. In 2010 I learned to count my blessing and be grateful for what I have.

In 2011, I think New Years resolutions will sound much different than they did last year but the message is the same...We all want prosperity and we all want happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment